Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily Makeup Routine!!!

Hey girls! Ok, there's not really an introduction to this post, so lets just get straight to the point!

 (just saying- all the products I use can be found at drugstores)

1) I moisturize my face and neck with Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer.
2) I spray the Elf Makeup Mist and Set spray all over my face.
3) Now, I put on the Maybelline Colorstick Concealer on any red spots or under my eyes.
4) Next, I either put on the Fit Me foundation by Maybelline in the color 125, or I'll put on the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in the color Nude-Light.
5) I set this with an Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder in the color Ivory.
6) Now i will use the Elf Golden Bronzer Palette and use the color in the top left, which is a medium-light brown color, and contour it.
7) Now I'm gonna use an Elf Blush in the color Glow, which is a peachy-coral color.
8) I take the Little Black BeautyBook "cool python edition" palette by Elf, and chose a shimmery, golden brown eyeshadow, and apply that all over my lid. I will go over that with a matte off-white so that it pops out more and so you can tell it is there underneath the eyeliner (because i have very small eyelids).
9) Now I will take my Essence 100% Splashproof eyeliner pen in Ultra Black, and apply a thick line to the upper lash line, and wing it out.
10) Next, I'm gonna take my Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Black, and apply it about 1/4 way through my waterline, starting from the outer corner.
11) I apply a few coats of the Waterproof Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara in the color Brownish Black
12) I usually take a Wet n Wild Lipstick that is similar to my natural lip color, then go over that with the Hard Candy Plumping Serum - Volumizing Lip Gloss in the color Life Preserver.
13) Lastly, I will take the Elf Mist and Set spray once more and spray all over my face.

This process usually takes me 15-20 minutes in the morning. If you were wondering what brushes I use, they are all Elf ones. So as you can tell, most of the products were Elf and Maybelline- My two favorite makeup brands. Sometimes I like to switch up my products, but as of right now, this is my daily routine.

So I hope you enjoyed reading about how I do my makeup everyday! I've gotta go drink some apple cider!

Cya!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment