Thursday, October 18, 2012

ULTA!


Hey everybody! So I went to Ulta Beauty Supply about two weeks ago for the first time and I loved it there! If you have never been to Ulta, it is basically a large makeup store that has high-end products AND drugstore products. They had brands from Revlon to Urban Decay! I bought all drugstore products when I was there. I got 3 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, they were originally $4, but they were on sale for $2. I got them in the colors Black Bean, Dark Brown, and Milk. I love all of them, but I think that they should make them waterproof so they don't rub off during the day. I bought one other NYX product, which is the Eyeshadow Base. I got the skin toned one and I honestly don't like it that much. Some people say that it is like Urban Decay Primer Potion, but I don't think it did a good job at all. It did not make the eyeshadow look more visible and it did not protect the eyeshadow from creasing throughout the day. On the other hand, I was very impressed by the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. I have never tried a product from this line of Maybelline before, but I liked it! The name pretty much speaks for itself. It is a foundation, in the form of a mousse, and it makes your face very matte. I have tried applying it with a makeup sponge, and a brush, but I found that the best coverage was by just using my fingers. I barely have to use concealer on any imperfections if I use this, and that is good because it saves time! I also got the Maybelline Falsies mascara, and I just posted a review on that, so go check it out! The last product that I bought was from a brand called Essence. It is the Sun Club 100% Splashproof Eyeliner pen (that's a mouthful!!!). I have noticed that all of my liquid eyeliners have been rubbing off and creasing throughout the day, and I realized that none of them were waterproof, and I found this eyeliner pen for about $3! I use this product every day! I love it. It glides on very nice. The felt tip could be a little smoother because it is kind of rough, but that doesn't bother me that much.

So I hope everybody liked this post, and I will be posting an updated daily makeup routine soon!

TTYL!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment