Monday, February 25, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation: REVIEW!

I recently bought this foundation and I found a few things that I liked about it, so I would like to share those with you!
 This foundation had medium-full coverage. I have found that applying this foundation with my fingers then blending it out with a powder brush or a kabuki brush is the best way. This foundation is somewhat buildable, but if you try to apply more than two light coats, it may start to look cakey.
 The name of this foundation is "3 in 1", which means the foundation acts like a primer, foundation, and concealer, all in 1. I have found that applying a primer on before this foundation makes it stay on longer. This foundation is more like 2 in 1 for me because it works good as a concealer if you apply small amounts on red spots and blemishes, but I dont think it works as a primer.
This product comes in a large variety of shades, so everybody will find a match :) I am in the color 825!

Have a good day!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment