Monday, February 25, 2013

Tooth Care Routine!

Hey girls! I wanna share my Tooth care routine! So lets get right into it!

1- So the first thing I do is brush my teeth with the Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste in Vibrant Mint (I use a soft bristled toothbrush)
2- Next, I floss my teeth with mint-waxed dental floss.
3- I wash my mouth with the Crest 3D White Glamorous White Mouthwash.
4- Every 3 days or so, I use the Crest 3D White strips, in #4 Whitening Power

So that is basically it! I do this routine every morning and night!

Have a good day!
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I was glad to see you posting more again. I've really enjoyed your reviews and I think I'm going to be trying the Whisper lip color from your earlier post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Let me know how you like the Color Whisper (if you try it)!

      Delete