Monday, February 25, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick Review!

Maybelline recently came out with a new line of lipsticks called the Color Whispers. I currently have four colors. They are:
Cherry On Top - Bright, Fuschia
Coral Ambition - Pinky coral
Who Wore It Red-er - very red
Dare To Be Bold- light nude

These lipsticks remind me of the Revlon Lip Butters because they have a sheer coverage. I do believe that the Revlon Lip Butters have more pigment to them, but the Color Whispers have more of a natural tone to them. I am looking forward to buying more of these colors and testing them out! I will most likely get a berry color next time! These lipsticks are approximately $5 at target (prices may vary depending where you live.)
These are my thoughts on these lipsticks, and I hope you enjoyed!

-Sarah

(TIP- Moisturize you lips with a chapstick about 15-30 minutes before because these lipsticks tend to crease on chapped lips!)

No comments:

Post a Comment